Daniel Nicart is a sales coach and business consultant at #SalesRemastered. On this episode of The Salesman Podcast we dive into phone selling, how to get an advantage over the phone and the importance of “insider information”.
What you will learn in this episode:
In this episode Daniel shares –
- Why ALL potential buyers will naturally put up roadblocks when you first engage with them
- How to read the momentum of a phone conversation
- The importance of uncovering and then sharing “insider information” with prospects
Audio Podcast and Timestamps:
- [00:36] – Intro
- [01:09] – Who has the advantage, in-person salespeople or phone salespeople
- [05:07] – How to both get yourself right and the customer right before you pick up the phone
- [12:36] – Should you jot down and record your most common sales objections?
- [27:52] – How to increase your chances of closing the sale
- [40:18] – Phone selling resources to learn from
Transcript:[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle] ENJO Y THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us an iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.