On This Week In Sales we’ll be looking at:
- New study shows that 60% of sales coaching is “random or informal”
- 80% of B2B Sales Interactions Between Suppliers and Buyers Will Occur in Digital Channels by 2025
- We question if tattoos affect your sales career?
- Is there a new sales role incoming – The VP of Pipeline?
- And more….
This Week In Sales hosts:
- Lack of Formal Coaching: Today, after more than two decades of bemoaning the opportunity costs of incomplete or ineffective coaching, formality is lacking – csoinsights.com/blog/after-all-this-time-we-still-need-to-fix-coaching/
- “Gartner Says 80% of B2B Sales Interactions Between Suppliers and Buyers Will Occur in Digital Channels by 2025” – gartner.com/en/newsroom/press-releases/2020-09-15-gartner-says-80–of-b2b-sales-interactions-between-su
- VP Of Pipeline: A Key Role For Aligning Sales And Marketing – The VP of pipeline reports to both the chief marketing officer and the chief revenue officer (or the CEO) and is responsible for building the pipeline and guiding the pipeline development strategy. – forbes.com/sites/forbesbusinessdevelopmentcouncil/2020/09/02/vp-of-pipeline-a-key-role-for-aligning-sales-and-marketing/#60e777d76a60
- A kindergarten teacher in France says his heavily tattooed face and black-inked eyes may have cost him his job – edition.cnn.com/2020/09/28/europe/sylvain-helaine-tattoo-teaching-job-scli-intl/index.html
- 41% of young people believe their future goals now seem “impossible to achieve” – bbc.co.uk/news/business-54329554
- Forrester Names Outreach A Sales Engagement Leader –outreach.io/lp/report-forrester-wave?utm_source=LinkedIn&utm_medium=PaidSocial&utm_content=Forrester_Wave_Report&utm_campaign=NA_Q3FY21_All_LI_Retargeting_IC
- SalesHood – New tool for virtual sales kick off meetings – prnewswire.com/news-releases/saleshood-modernizes-legacy-sales-kickoff-events-with-the-launch-of-skox-for-virtual-teams-301133464.html
- DocuSign expands agreement cloud with new AI solution for incoming contract analysis and negotiation – salestechstar.com/contract-e-signature/docusign-expands-agreement-cloud-with-new-ai-solution-for-incoming-contract-analysis-and-negotiation/