David Meerman Scott is a marketing strategist, keynote speaker, and seminar leader.
On this episode of The Salesman Podcast David explains what NewsJacking is and why B2B sales professionals need to be more customer focused in the internet selling age.
What you will learn in this episode:
In this episode David shares –
- Why you need to sell in “real time”
- How to track trigger events and use them as an opportunity to reach out to prospects
- What happens if the prospect Googles you and they see nothing/a competitor…
- David on Linkedin
- Book: Newsjacking: How to Inject your Ideas into a Breaking News Story and Generate Tons of Media Coverage
- Book: The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJO Y THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us an iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.