Ray Makela is an author, speaker, and business executive with 25 years of management, consulting, and sales experience. At Sales Readiness Group (SRG), Ray oversees all client engagements and the delivery of sales and sales management training programs.
What you will learn in this episode:
In this episode Ray shares –
- Why you need to understand the process behind an RFP being issued
- How to use leverage RFP’s to your advantage
- Ray’s blog posts
- Ray on Linkedin
- 10 Criteria to Assess if an RFP is Worth Your Time
- Five Sales Negotiation Tactics to Use with Procurement
- How to Partner and Build a Long-Lasting Procurement Relationship
- Whitepaper: Clearing the Procurement Hurdle
- Whitepaper: Sales Leader’s Guide to Avoid Discounting
- NEW Course: High-Impact Sales Coaching OnDemand
Are you hiring sales professionals?
Stop posting your position to job sites and then waiting…
ZipRecruiter brings job candidates TO YOU! Try it for free at ZipRecruiter.com/Sales today. [/zilla_alert]
Transcript:[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us an iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.