Joanne Black is a joins me on the Salesman Podcast to discuss how the internet and social media are changing the sales process and how face to face meetings are as important as ever.
Is Social Selling Just Hype?
I start the show by asking Joanne if the internet is going to kill face to face, B2B sales meetings. We then start to look deeper into the world of social media and the effects it’s already having on the sales cycle.
“Can you close a complex B2b sale over social media? Some people say they have. I say no.”
Joanne and I also cover –
- What people are doing wrong when networking on LinkedIn
- The difference between spam vs getting personal
- How to use social media to get more referrals
- Is outside sales more effective than inside sales
- Are video calls going to become more popular in sales
- The biggest benefit of a face to face meeting (people show up!)
- How to become an industry expert by leveraging Twitter
Sponsor: Phone Burner
This episode of the salesman podcast is sponsored by Phone Burner.
Phone burner enables salespeople to reach 447% more customers per hour and the more customers you speak to, the more deals you’re going to close.
It’s cloud based so you can call prospects from anywhere.
Click Here to Get Started Today
Joanne Black is America’s leading authority on referral selling— the only business-development strategy proven to convert prospects into clients more than 50 percent of the time.
As the founder of No More Cold Calling, Joanne helps salespeople, sales teams, and business owners build their referral networks to quickly attract more business, decrease operating costs, and ace out the competition every time.
An engaging speaker and innovative seminar leader, Joanne is changing the business of sales.