Mark Donnolo is an account planning expert and that’s exactly what we’re covering on today’s episode of The Salesman Podcast. It perhaps sounds like a dry subject but and investment in account planning is the best bang for buck way to ensure you end the year way over your sales quota.
What you will learn in this episode:
In this episode Mark shares –
- Why you need to plan out your current accounts and potential accounts on paper and not rely on the plan in your head
- How account planning helps us to complete the jobs we have promised others we’re doing to do
- The importance of doing a SWOT analysis (internal strengths and weaknesses, as well as its external opportunities and threats) on your territory
- Mark on Linkedin
- Book: Essential Account Planning: 5 Keys for Helping Your Sales Team Drive Revenue
- Book: The Innovative Sale: Unleash Your Creativity for Better Customer Solutions and Extraordinary Results
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.