Kate LeVan is an author and a master of effective business communication. We’ve covered sales presentations on the podcast before but in this episode Kate goes deeper and more practical than ever.
What you will learn in this episode:
In this episode Kate shares –
- Why you should focus on differentiation during your presentation
- The benefits of knowing who is in the room and how they like to be communicated with
- How to use the “who, way, how” to structure a strategic presentation
- Kate on Linkedin
- Book: Speaking with Strategic Impact: Four Steps to Extraordinary Presence & Persuasion
- Sales School presentation structure
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.