Chris Voss is a ex international kidnapping negotiator for the Federal Bureau of Investigation and of course a negotiation expert. On today’s episode of the Salesman Podcast Chris explains the steps we need to take to sell to professional buyers.
What you will learn in this episode:
In this episode Chris shares –
- Why it’s important to to be able to strategically say no to procurement officers
- The importance of understanding the tactics that are going to be used against you to get you to drop your price
- How closing the deal at certain times of the month gives you the advantage
- Chris on Linkedin
- Chris’s book – Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as If Your Life Depended on It
- Previous interviews with Chris – How To Talk ANYONE Into Doing ANYTHING (Seriously!) With Chris Voss / FBI Negotiation Secrets From Former Hostage Negotiator Chris Voss
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.