Michael Harris is the CEO of Insight Demand and on today’s episode he shows #SalesNation how to deliver insights to customers so they can break through the noise in the internet age of selling.
What you will learn in this episode:
You’ll learn what real sales insights (that a customer actually cares about) are but also –
- What a “sales winner” is and how to become one
- Where you should start if you’d like to incorporate insight selling into your sales process
- The power of selling with stories
Time stamps for audio version of show:
- [00:58] – Intro
- [02:38] – What is a “sales winner”?
- [05:35] – Is our goal to help the buyer make the decision to buy?
- [09:58] – Should we interview our best customers to find out how we add value to them?
- [13:55] – What is the starting point to insight selling?
- [17:26] – Techniques to deliver the insights to customers
- [22:23] – Selling with stories VS logic
- [32:40] – How can we accelerate the whole process?
- [42:07] – Wrap up
- Michael’s book – Insight Selling: How to sell value & differentiate your product with Insight Scenarios
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.