Rob Jeppsen is a sales coaching expert and he blew my mind with both the simplicity and depth of this coaching methodology in this episode.
What you will learn in this episode:
Rob starts this episode by explaining what a coach actually is (it’s probably not your sales manager…) and then goes on to share –
- How to find a sales mentor
- Why process is everything in sales
- How to set more intelligent goals than “I’m going to smash my target”
Time stamps for audio version of show:
- [00:58] – Intro
- [02:14] – Is it common that sales managers don’t know how to coach?
- [03:59] – Is a coaches job to help us “grow” in sales?
- [09:15] – Should we be working on our own sales process regardless of weather or not we have an external coach?
- [12:35] – How do you measure coachability?
- [15:43] – How do you coach someone who isn’t coachable?
- [21:01] – How do we set goals that are not “I’m going to hit target” and why?
- [29:50] – Ways we can make our coaches job easier
- [38:09] – Should we be reaching out and asking people to mentor us?
- [42:07] – Wrap up
Transcript:[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.