Ryan Stewman is the founder of HardcoreCloser.com and creates a tonne of great content for sales professionals who want to up their game and leverage the internet to close more deals.
On today’s episode of the Salesman Podcast Ryan shares his thoughts on the future of the sales industry and the skills we need to learn now to thrive in a few years time.
What you will learn in this episode:
Ryan explains the following in this episode –
- The sales model of the future
- Why you should focus on getting in control of your lead generation
- The importance of having your buyers consume your content and not the competitions
Time stamps for audio version of show:
- [00:35] – Intro
- [02:13] – Should sales professionals be in control of their own lead generations efforts?
- [04:06] – Ryan shares his thoughts on what the sales model of the future is
- [07:26] – Will there always be some kind of sales person?
- [12:25] – What areas of marketing do we need to master right now to be a head of the game moving forward?
- [24:23] – Why the buyer needs to be consuming YOUR content before they make a purchasing decision
- [30:30] – How to get started in all of this?
- [38:39] – One piece of advice to help Ryan become better at sales
- [41:51] – Wrap up
- HardcoreCloser.com – Ryan’s homepage
- Break Free Academy – The online training that Ryan mentioned in the show
- Hardcore Closer on Facebook
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.