Julie Broad is the author of The New Brand You and is a personal branding expert. She joins me on today’s show to give a framework of how to build our own personal brands within the micro niches that we all sell within.
What you will learn in this episode:
Julie explains both how to and why we need to work on our personal brands along with –
- The 3 step process to building a bulletproof personal brand
- Why your personal brand is the biggest leverage point you have in sales
- How being a known “industry expert” makes it way easier to influence potential customers
Time stamps for audio version of show:
- [00:42] – Intro
- [02:04] – How does having a strong personal brand effect your ability to do business?
- [05:39] – When did you realise that a strong personal brand = business comes to you directly?
- [07:58] – Is your personal brand the biggest leverage point that you have to make closing deals easier?
- [10:59] – Is experimenting the best way to work out how to improve your personal brand?
- [14:23] – What happens when you try and fake it?
- [16:51] – What platforms we should use to build our brand?
- [24:47] – Does it make it easier to influence people when they see you have a strong personal brand?
- [36:38] – When should we start working on our personal brand (HINT: Yesterday!)
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.