Jack Kosakowski is a friend of the show and a legit social selling expert. He has a no fluff attitude to social selling and on today’s episode of the podcast shares how to frame our social selling interactions so that they lead to revenue and not the friend zone.
What you will learn in this episode:
This episode focuses mainly on social selling and Jack does a great job of getting #SalesNation excited about it but it goes deeper than just motivation –
- Why you need to preframe conversations to make sure they lead to new business and not just random “networking”.
- The best place to start when you’re a social selling newbie.
- Whether you need to be social selling at all (HINT: it’s not for everyone).
Time stamps for audio version of show:
- [00:40] – Intro
- [03:05] – Are we using social selling to make friends rather than close business?
- [04:40] – What is the starting point to social sell?
- [08:03] – Are we hiding behind social selling rather than using it as a tool?
- [10:38] – Have certain sales experts/influencers got social selling completely wrong?
- [14:04] – Does everyone need to be social selling?
- [17:12] – “If you argue this for another year, you’re going to argue your way out of sales”
- [20:42] – Should we proactively pitch or wait for the opportunity to arise?
- [26:21] – How to reach out to an introvert…
- [36:35] – Outro
- SkillsLab.io – Jacks 12 week social selling course as mentioned on the show
- Jackkosakowski.com – Jacks homepage
- Twitter – @
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”] Coming Soon![/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.