Kerry Sullivan is a sales expert who is also a fan of Tony Robbins like myself.
We dive into how self-help can improve the performance of sales professionals and he shares a bunch of resources too.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- 1:05 Show intro
- 1:39 Interview starts
- 2:45 What percentage of salespeople are really performing at their best?
- 4:07 Why are salespeople not performing at their best?
- 6:52 What companies offer killer sales training internally?
- 8:24 How can self help improve our sales skills?
- 10:59 More important to get stuff done or for it to be perfect?
- 16:09 Are the mental skills involved with winning at sport transferable to sales?
- 24:58 The importance of simplifying things
- 27:53 One piece of advice for #SalesNation
- 30:40 Wrap up
Brought to you by: Qwilr
Are you wasting time on proposals & quotes that get lost in your prospects’ inboxes?
I personally use Qwilr to win more business by replacing boring old sales documents with beautiful webpages.
Then I’m instantly notified when sales leads open my pages so I can be proactive in my follow up.
Grab a free trial at Salesman.Red/Qwilr.
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.