Dylan Baskind is the CEO of Qwilr a hot tech start up and he’s being pitched constantly.
In today’s episode he shares what works to get him on the phone and how best to close a deal with him.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- 1:12 Show intro
- 2:10 Interview starts
- 3:29 The percentage of cold emails/calls that Dylan responds to
- 8:29 How much customisation you need within your emails
- 10:54 Why salespeople should have original content
- 12:38 The importance of having a wide business knowledge (P&L etc)
- 15:12 Should sales people be upfront?
- 21:44 Should you offer a demo?
- 24:06 CEO buying signals
- 25:07 How to follow up with a CEO
- 31:36 The role of aesthetics in sales
- 37:54 One piece of sales advice for #SalesNation
- 42:08 Wrap up
Brought to you by: Qstream
Qstream will make your sales teams great in just 3 minutes per day.
It combines scenario-based sales challenges, and the brain science I love in a simple solution which is clinically proven to improve sales results.
Request a free demo Salesman.Red/Qstream and start building a SMARTER sales team today.
BOOK: Thinking, Fast And Slow
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.