Dave Kurlan is one of the smartest guys I’ve had on the podcast. I got a bunch out of this interview and so I’m certain there’s value for you too.
We dive into the DNA of the perfect sales professional, what can be changed/what can’t and how we should go about improving ourselves for the best bang for buck performance increase.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- 1:39 Show intro
- 2:21 Interview starts
- 3:44 Are the same success traits from 20 years ago still relevant today?
- 5:06 Is sales harder or just different now?
- 9:17 Is the biggest product differentiator the salesperson themselves?
- 15:09 How to predict sales success
- 32:03 Can you improve your sales DNA by working harder?
- 34:29 Biggest bang for buck upgrade
- 37:55 Recommended book
- 40:12 Once piece of sales advice for #SalesNation
- 42:58 Wrap up
Brought to you by: Showpad
Showpad allows marketers to provide valuable content to sales while controlling the brand message.
It allows sales reps to easily find that content, share it with prospects, and track usage.
Trusted by over 850 businesses, visit Salesman.Red/Showpad to get started.
Dave’s sales blog: OMGhub.com/SalesDevelopmentBlog
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.