Dave Brock is a world leading sales expert and today he’s explaining why it’s not your products features, benefits or pricing that closes deals, it’s you.
In a world of constant commodification, where most products look and behave similar to the competition. the biggest differentiation is the sales professional who is selling it.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- 1:24 Show intro
- 2:19 Interview starts
- 2:55 Are WE the biggest differentiator?
- 5:33 What do you do if you’re not the best in the world?
- 7:50 How we can add more value over the buying process
- 13:48 Adding value by saving time?
- 20:06 The customer defines the problems
- 28:00 Should we take more time in our sales meetings to get to know the customer?
- 31:57 Could sales be automated?
- 38:29 Wrap up
Brought to you by: Showpad
Showpad allows marketers to provide valuable content to sales while controlling the brand message.
It allows sales reps to easily find that content, share it with prospects, and track usage.
Trusted by over 850 businesses, visit Salesman.Red/Showpad to get started.
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.