Dan Smith is a SAAS sales expert and on today’s show we cover both what SAAS is, why it’s taking over the world of both B2B and B2C and the best approaches to sell it.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- 1:26 Show intro
- 1:56 Interview starts
- 3:02 Why choose SAAS as a revenue model?
- 5:16 Which came first the customer (chicken) or SAAS (egg)?
- 6:25 Will things other than software shift towards monthly?
- 11:15 Do SAAS sales people have different personalities to the traditional sales professional?
- 16:11 Best way to deepen relationships
- 20:14 Should we sell future features?
- 22:03 Are sales people groomed to just want to close the deal?
- 27:09 The key to success in the world of the internet
- 35:31 Wrap up
Brought to you by: Qstream
Qstream will make your sales teams great in just 3 minutes per day.
It combines scenario-based sales challenges, and the brain science I love in a simple solution which is clinically proven to improve sales results.
Request a free demo Salesman.Red/Qstream and start building a SMARTER sales team today.
TED Talk – How to speak to people want to listen –
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.