Jermaine Edwards, is a customer relationship and Key Account growth specialist based out of London. He joined me on today’s episode of the show to look at how we can focus our energies to really grow our influence in big accounts.
Jermaine is also hosting the Customer Growth Summit. If you’re in the UK this is a great opportunity to see a bunch of our regular guests speak live.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- 2:08 Show intro
- 2:53 Why should salespeople build deeper relationships?
- 3:57 How do you amplify a current customer relationship?
- 5:44 Example of a customer sharing something which can deepen a relationship
- 9:31 How to keep in touch without sucking value/time
- 15:35 The long term structure of a great business relationship
- 21:19 How to get the audience to take action
- 23:38 How many relationships should we be focusing on at once?
- 26:01 Where Jermaine gets his networking talents from
- 28:33 Overview of the Customer Growth Summit
Brought to you by: Qstream
Qstream will make your sales teams great in just 3 minutes per day.
It combines scenario-based sales challenges, and the brain science I love in a simple solution which is clinically proven to improve sales results.
Request a free demo Salesman.Red/Qstream and start building a SMARTER sales team today.
[spp-tweet tweet=”Don’t do things alone – Jermaine Edwards”]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.
[spp-reviews max=3 style=“list”]